Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Life Lesson

I originally started this blog to document different things. It started with the purpose of talking about my training and what event I was going to compete in next, then it moved to things I was going to do to get into Med. School. If you haven't guessed by now, training and Med school are both on the back burner. I am still trying to figure out where I want to go with my life now that I am finished with school.

Now I'm ready to admit that there are other things happening in my life that make me ponder on my beliefs. I have learned many life lessons this past year. I realized that "The World is My Pavement" doesn't need to focus on my training, but the lessons that I have learned through being on the pavement. Everything in life has a purpose and moves us in a direction, whether for good or bad I'm not always sure. This will turn into a place where I can share these moments with people, or someday with my posterity. As trials are placed in our path we can choose to keep "running," or let the trial overtake us and force us to never finish.

I know this is brief and random, but know that I am still aware of this blog, and am looking to document things here in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment